Day 1 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge: 15 ~Interesting Facts~ About Me


1. My favorite celebrity is Kim Kardashian. I own her book of selfies called Selfish.

2. My favorite places I've ever traveled to are London, England; Barcelona, Spain; and New York, New York.

3. I love going to Noodles & Company and making a grape Fanta on the Coke Freestyler.

4. I've been to seven runnings of the Indianapolis 500, and have met most of the drivers.

5. I won my school's spelling bee when I was in the fourth grade.

6. I can't do impressions very well, but I can do a lot of funny voices!

7. When I was a senior in high school I ran a 5K in 22 minutes. Then the next week I got my third stress fracture.


8. Yellow is my favorite flavor of Starburst and I eat them by taking the tiniest bites that I can.

9. I am one of the only liberals in my family.

10. I've seen Joe Biden speak.

11. I love candy so much that I have to restrict myself to eating my favorite candies during certain parts of the year. For example, I only let myself eat Candy Corn in October and Starburst jelly beans in April. I don't have any rules about Mike n Ike's though.

Me with Donna King.
12. Jesse McCartney called me on my eighth birthday because my mom won a contest on Radio Disney.

13. Had I been born on my due date, I would share a birthday with my father and great-grandfather, but I was born a few days too early.

14. I went to Sigma Kappa convention in 2016 and met Donna King, the chairwoman of the National Panhellenic Conference.


15. I come off as very quiet and reserved, but I have been described by a close friend as a "for real freak."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Other Side

Visits From Friends & First Football Game

First Week Done!